Use code ‘FREESHIP’ for FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100*
Heritage Strong Pointe Shoes
The Heritage Strong Pointe Shoe by Bloch is a Russian-inspired pointe shoe with a V-shaped vamp. It is streamlined and light with a large platform providing control ‘en pointe’ for ease of balancing and turning. The medium strength composite shank/insole supports while allowing ease through Demi pointe. The Heritage is made on a last with a gradual and evenly distributed curve. The shoe hugs and supports the foot ‘en pointe’. The outsole and flat pleating neatly integrate into the shoe creating a smooth surface to give the dancer stability when running, walking, or standing.
This style is designed with a stronger shank than the regular Heritage pointe shoe. Limited stock is available.
- Low cut V vamp Gives an elegant tapered line
- Inner platform toe cushion Gives greater toe comfort
- Padding under the pleats Noise reduction of the box
- Heel cushion Cups the heel and holds the shape
- Deep cupped heel Secures the heel in the shoe
- Oblong shaped platform Keeps the weight centred
- Flexible shank at arch Emphasises the arch of the foot en pointe
- Flat shaped outsole Improves weight distribution and greater stability
- Standard paste Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
- Ribbons sold separately
Note: We strongly recommend a complete and professional pointe shoe fitting at Dance Desire before purchasing any pointe shoes.