FREE SHIPPING on orders over $100*
Heritage Pointe Shoe
The Heritage Pointe Shoe by Bloch is a Russian inspired pointe shoe with a V-shaped Vamp. It is streamlined and light with a large platform providing control ‘en pointe’ for ease of balancing and turning. The medium strength composite shank/insole supports while allowing ease through Demi pointe. The Heritage is made on a last with a gradual and evenly distributed curve. The shoe hugs and supports the foot ‘en pointe’. The outsole and flat pleating neatly integrate into the shoe creating a smooth surface to give the dancer stability when running, walking or standing.
- Low cut V vamp – Gives an elegant tapered line
- Inner platform toe cushion – Gives greater toe comfort
- Padding under the pleats – Noise reduction of the box
- Heel cushion – Cups the heel and holds the shape
- Deep cupped heel – Secures the heel in the shoe
- Oblong shaped platform – Keeps the weight centred
- Flexible shank at arch – Emphasises the arch of the foot ‘en pointe’
- Flat shaped outsole – Improves weight distribution and greater stability
- Standard ‘A’ paste – Has resilience and is less affected by climatic conditions such as heat and humidity
- Ribbons sold separately
Please Note: Pointe shoes should be professionally fitted. Only order if you are certain of your exact style, size and width of shoe.