The Chord Ankle Strap by Bloch is a traditional full leather stage shoe. The low cut upper and ankle strap enhances the aesthetic line of the foot giving the appearance of a longer leg. The reinforced 76 mm (3 inch) heel is elegant and stable. Perfect for class, rehearsal and performance.
- Classic upper design – Versatile dance shoe for stage work, tap or character.
- Full leather upper and sole with leather heel tips – A durable shoe for all dance surfaces.
- Ankle strap with low cut profile upper – Opens the aesthetic line of the foot.
- Strong heel counter – Holds the foot for stability.
- Soft leather lining – Greater comfort and long-wearing.
- 77 mm (3 inch) Heel – An appealing legline.
- Reinforced shank – Gives extra support and strength.
- No tap plates attached – Can be worn as character, street, stage or tap shoe.
Need help with this product? Please contact us for assistance.